- February 9, 2016
Business Productivity Tip of the Week:
Keep a Warm Prospects List for Easy Follow-Up
What exactly is a warm prospect? Well, I’m glad you asked…
Warm Prospects are not just a name and number on a list. They are living breathing people whom have expressed some sort of interest in your service and/or products.
It’s Important to differentiate between a Cold and Warm List. Here are a few benefits of knowing the different between and some creative ideas to put your lists to work.
- It helps you to create more effective campaigns.
- It helps you to create more targeted campaigns.
- By classifying your customers you can offer them something that captures their specific interest.
- It allows you to place the initiative in your customers hands, even when it is a cold call.
- You can make sure that you are getting the most out of your marketing budget by targeting your customers and prospects more accurately.
The more effort you put into planning and implementing your marketing campaigns, the greater your chances of success!
Make it a Stellar day!