As a company driven by creativity, we rely on the innovative, entrepreneurial driven, and committed team players to help us make our clients businesses get the brand recognition they deserve and continue to thrive in their desired markets.
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Web Developer Position
West Palm Beach-based creative agency is looking for a web developer to join our team of one in-house developer to expand our capacity and skillset. Our primary focus is to work with freelance designers to work with the agency to develop start-up businesses and entrepreneurs platforms.
Develops custom WordPress-based solutions along with general PHP framework-based solutions. Aids agency principal and our lead design team in requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions. Provides leadership in finding new technologies and methods to advance the company’s web offerings. Performs server maintenance and monitoring. Supports current client websites by providing technical support.
Reports To: Agency Principal & Lead Design Team
- Contributing to “scope of build” conversations with the development team, designers and other team players
- Integrating sliced PSD files (usually already converted to HTML/CSS) into either WordPress or some other proven open source system (note: WordPress is our primary CMS platform); many of our builds are responsive
- Developing custom web applications that drive business processes
- Setting up e-commerce applications
- Monitoring health and uptime of servers (general server admin in a managed services environment; no in-depth configuration required)
- Collaborating with design, strategy and agency lead to find solutions for client website projects
- Contributing to support of current client websites
- Participating in regular team meetings
Now interviewing local designers to become an addition to our agency’s team. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent Digital Sales Representative
West Palm Beach-based creative agency is hiring for an Independent Digital Sales Representative.
Stellar Marketing and Business Solutions is a full-service public relations, advertising, and digital marketing agency that’s leading the small business community on why it’s important to invest in their brand. Over the past 3 years our agency has flourished as a comprehensive graphics and web design producer, social media management team, branding strategist and large format print sourcing hub within Palm Beach County that caters to the small business community and educates to ensure business growth.
This position requires independent and informed judgment and knowledge for executing appropriate sales strategies. We are looking for people who want to make a difference in today’s small business world and at the same time be rewarded financially for it.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for building a business by identifying and selling digital products and maintaining relationships with clients. Individual must have experience selling advertising to clients with preferred experience selling in the digital advertising media. Experience preparing proposals and presentations is an advantage. Experience working with ad agencies a plus as well. The potential for income is unlimited.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Business Development Skills, i.e. cold calling and relationship management.
- Experience creating proposals and working with business owners
- Business acumen knowledge required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment; must be self-motivated and have the initiative to perform at the highest level.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data for reports.
- High degree of integrity, discretion, and personal conduct.
- Exceptional presentation and prospecting skills.
- Negotiation and sales planning skills.
Education and Experience Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience in email marketing, web products & hosting, digital apps, affiliate marketing, publication, TV or radio.
Reports To: Agency Principal
Compensation 30-50% of Sales (Commission Only) Unlimited Income Potential.
Now interviewing local sales reps to become an addition to our agency’s team. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Social Media Community Manager
This position requires independent and informed judgment and knowledge for executing social media marketing strategies. We are looking for people who want to make a difference in today’s small business world and at the same time be rewarded financially for it.
Responsible for supporting the agency accounts overall social strategy including driving social campaigns, content curation, and managing customer service inquiries, etc. Participate in monthly event marketing promotions for various projects. Work directly with agency lead to develop original content and leverage earned content to help drive brand awareness and consideration.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and content creation. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, innovative, creative and personable individual who is highly involved and very passionate about the small business, real estate, and tech world.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Own day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including scheduling, posting, and analyzing all social content across the platforms.
• Manage the social media content calendar and operational tasks to ensure posts are scheduled accordingly and accurately
• Develop a deep understanding of the client’s social media audience and collaborate with content producers to continually improve engagement
• Work cross-functionally with web and design teams to identify new opportunities to evolve the social media strategy – including social exclusive promotions, live event coverage, and product launch campaigns
• Partner with agency lead to define measurable goals and set benchmarks; deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports
• Manage the collection, curation and integration of user-generated content on social media
• 1-2+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media, public relations
• Prior experience in a role directly overseeing brand social media accounts
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong project management skills
• Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-changing business and social media environment
• Pulse on the latest Social Media trends and developments
• Strong creative eye and intuition, attention to detail and follow through
• Excellent copywriting skills
Reports To: Agency Principal
Now interviewing local social media professionals to become an addition to our agency’s team. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.